Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So You went Into Port Scion.

This is an Addon Post to the following post
http://rifttalk.blogspot.com/2013/07/battle-of-port-scion-death-by-to-much.html

Port Scion A Match where you need to AOE to become one of the top in Damage and pretty much ignore all the things that can make your team win except for killing the source stone runners. Its hard to Find a good spec to come up with for port scion, that is unique and interesting. The following Video is a video of my Favorite spec i have made for a warrior, My all Time famous Reaver Spec ( not to be confused with my Other Famous Spec which is Void knight ) Let me Know if i should consider giving away my exact spec for people in the comments.



-----------
Sumdeus

________

It's Dwarfin Time

No comments:

Post a Comment