Monday, July 8, 2013

What Is RiftTalk Blog About?

Well RiftTalk is going to be a Blog that is about Rift of course. However it is a friendly enviroment for people to ask others questions, and ask me questions through postings and comments on the blog. No one should feel ashamed of asking any questions they have about the game Rift. People always harp on others in the game and on other kind of websites, so its about time that we get a friendly environment to actually share and talk. I never been on the Rift forums before except for a few times when i was new to the game. No one was helpful to me, nor did anyone actually anyone answer the questions i had asked. So i worked through the pain and became the person who i am now on Rift, which note its just a video game, but no one helped me. I create all my specs by myself and all my macros by myself. People have always tried taking my specs i make, so i figured its about time i shared some of my specs with you. I will be Posting Specs of different builds i have made. You can see if you like them for yourself, but i only will be posting the ones i feel are the good ones. Warning though, since i have a Latency of Over 1k during my gameplay i am laggier then the normal player, so my spec builds are designed mainly for me, because i cannot follow a person melee, go figure i am a melee warrior in Rift though. If you ask me to help make you a spec in rift then i will gladly make it to your playing style, after asking you some followup questions, unless you have read this and sent me the answers with how you want your spec built. Here are some questions, more may be added when you ask me. Do you prefer melee to range? What class are you? Which do you want your Category do you want your build to be mainly in? What is your normal game latency? Can you follow someone melee? Or do you need to be ranged because following and getting melee hits are hard. Do you want Raw damage or to last longer? Those should be the questions i ask you when you ask for a Spec, but i am also free to answer any questions about the game, and/or answer questions for someone who is looking to get the game

A little about Sumdeus/Owner of Sumdeus

Sumdeus is a dwarf on Rift, On the shard Seastone.
I am actually a Construction worker, my job is doing masonry.
I weigh 195 pounds and im 5'10"
Sumdeus is 4'1" and 180 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment